Administrative Associate – Premier Partners, TTR Sotheby’s Realty
Salary: 35,000-55,000 (3-5 days a week)
Location: Mclean Office 1 day a week/Downtown Office 1-2 days a week, home 1-2 days a week.
Premier Partners is a real estate agent partnership at TTR Sotheby’s International Realty consisting of Matt McCormick, Lou Cardenas, Beth Sheehy, Justin Kitsch and Honor Ingersoll. Collectively we have over 30 years in the business and will complete 100m in transactions this year. The agents will continue to operate their own real estate businesses within the partnership but will present themselves collectively for marketing purposes and will share backstopping and marketing resources.
The administrative associate position will manage partnership communications, meetings and will coordinate with the partner’s social media/marketing consultant. The administrative associate can and will develop systems to help the partnership operate more effectively.
The administrative associate will work exclusively to support Justin Kitsch 2 days a week and Beth Sheehy 1-2 days a week. Premier Partners’ tasks will be completed if/as agreed.
Justin Kitsch and Beth Sheehy support related tasks:
- Assist with client communication as needed
- Assist with developing and facilitating listing presentations and agent marketing materials
- Enter new properties into the MLS, Crest, etc.
- Submit ratified contracts and listing agreements into TTR database
- Faceplate and meet vendors at listings/buyer properties
- Meet photographers at listings, edit photography & property marketing
- Assist with delivering marketing materials for properties and send them out to relevant agents
- Deliver signs, lockboxes to listings.
- Develop timelines for home inspections, appraisals, etc once properties are under contract
- Coordinate with settlement companies on all details once properties are under contract
Premier Partners tasks include:
- Managing Premier Partners meetings, meeting communications
- Developing Premier Partners Operational Systems
- Coordinating with Premier Partners Social media/marketing consultant to ensure partnership website, Instagram page, facebook, etc. is up to date and current.
**Opportunities to hold open houses, show properties, etc as desired if/when associate has their real estate license. Additional compensation is possible if agent tasks are desired and completed.**